So over this past weekend I took a trip down to one of my favorite stores in the world... TARGET. Needless to say I ended up buying a few things. I've heard a lot of great things about most of these items so I thought it was about time I gave them a try for my self.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent
- L'oréal nail polish in color 550 After Hours
- Covergirl LineBlast 24Hr felt tip eyeliner
- Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara
- Maybelline DreamLumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Honey
- Clean & Clear 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser
- Covergirl Lip Perfection in 215 Passion
Have you tried any of these products before? If so let me know down below in a comment! Tell me if you liked them or if you didn't like them.