December 22, 2012

Get To Know Me

As an introduction to my Blog I thought I should do a "Get To Know Me" tag.  I found all of these questions on Youtube.  Hope you enjoy and leave me a comment down below if you have any questions or you simply feel like answering any of the questions that you'd like. Thank You.

Vital Stats

Name: Karla
Nickname: Karly
Birthday: November 27, 1992
Place of Birth: San Jose, California
Star Sign: Sagittarius
Occupation: College (Uni.) Student

Appearance
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Medium Length, Past My shoulders
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Best Feature: My Lips & Eye Lashes
Braces: Never
Piercings: 2, My Ears
Tattoos: None, I'm TOO Indecisive To Choose What I Would Want
Righty or Lefty: Righty

First
Best Friend: I Remember Was In 4th Grade & Her Name Was Carina
Award: In 5th Grade, I don't Remember Exactly What It Was For
Real Holiday/Vacation: When I Was 12/13 My Parents & I Went To Florida
Concert: I'm 20yrs Old And I've NEVER Been To a Concert. I Know That's Sad.

Favorite
Film: Breaking Dawn Part 2 & 21 Jump Street.
Tv Show: Pretty Little Liars (anyone else excited for the mid-season premiere?!?!!!) 
                   New Girl
Color: Purple
Song: The Writer by Ellie Goulding. Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. Little Things by One Direction
Restaurant: The CheeseCake Factory & Olive Garden
Store: SEPHORA, M.A.C., H&M, & Target.
Shoes: Any Sort of Flat Shoe

Currently
Single or Taken: Single
Listening To: The Last Time by Taylor Swift Ft. Gary Lightbody
Watching: Nothing
Wearing: Yoga Pants & A Hoodie

Future
Want Children: No
Want To Be Married: Sure If I Find "The One"
Careers in Mind: Working on The Business Side of MakeUp
Where Do You Want To Live: I Would LOVE To Live In London, If Not Still In New York

-KarlyMichelleM

No comments:

Post a Comment